ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup, chester

172 Cup
Well if the woman was quite small with blondey/browny hair then it could have been me and the missus (can never remember where I've been!), although I was walking by Brannigans the other week and another cup went flying by me so there might be a few around

172cup
well if it was you... hello! lol. i was in gay mondeo on other side of road. im sure you would have remembered me lol

172 Cup
Well I make sure to give all fellow RS drivers in the Chester area a friendly nod so perhaps you'll be one of the lucky ones! lol
You'll know if it's me as I'll be the one with the loud exhaust (not my choice!!) and driving like a complete tit (not had it long...still in the honeymoon stage!)
See you around buddy

172 Cup
I heard there was a good golf course up at carden park so might be venturing up your neck of the woods one saturday or sunday.
Gonna have to get myself to the next N/West meet so someone can tell me all about the Cup as I'm still learning all about the little devil!!

Honda S2000
I just started work in Chester and I have a Cup! I never see any other Cups but it looks like there are quite a few. I'll keep on the look out!!

Honda S2000
I drive through Chester every day at about 8.30am and 5pm. I was a Staples on Friday and saw a blue 172 and that is the only other Renault Sport that I have seen.

Does anyone work near Hoole? I don't know that area, what gym can I join nearby??

X-172 Cup
I think that makes 6 in Chester, me & Greenfingers were only saying on Sunday @ the meet 'Looks like we are the only ones in Chester with 172 Cup's...' LOL

I'll give yer a flash if I see you ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i've had mine sice dec last year and only ever seen another cup in wrexham... and he's off here too!

Ad

MK2 FRS
stokecitypottermouse said:
It must have been Greenfingers, he's got a 172 Cup with a tasty zorst

I have a 172 Cup too and despite my name live 10 miles from Chester just up the A41/A534 near Carden Park...

Here's a couple pick's of mine:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=1/910035176.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=1/910065426.jpg&s=x11

Here's a pick of Greenfingers @ the meet on Sunday @ a snowy Ponderosa:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=1/717231779.jpg&s=x11

was confused with the chester thing on sunday and the stoke thing in your name.... that explains that. I take it the S.City is footie??

54 astravan 1.7tdci
has anyone seen then cup with morettes in chester,posted about it in spotted before!got a cliosport sticker in the rear window!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
pete savill said:
has anyone seen then cup with morettes in chester,posted about it in spotted before!got a cliosport sticker in the rear window!

dear god :dead:

X-172 Cup
yes, sorry to confuse:S if you take a look @ my Avatar you can just see the SCFC pendant in my rear window.

Born & Bread in Stoke until about 10 years ago, lived in Chester City Centre for 8.5 years then moved out to the stix just over a year ago - I live about 3 miles from Malpas which means that GT Gaz with the wicked wheels is my neighbour :D

My lads play for Malpas FC junior - every Saturday come rain or shine I take them to the pitch out by the Cricket Ground.

Some crackin' roads out by us ey GT?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol, mmmm cracking roads mate, shame they are usually plastered in mud though :(

X-172 Cup
I live in Clutton accross the road from a farm, my car is covered in cow sh*t & mud @ this time of year which is nice...:rolleyes:

A41 & A483 are still good fun - can't wait till the roads are dry & warm though...

I reckon we should have a mini meet soon @ one of the village pubs - c**k 'O Barton or something like that but we'll wait till the weather is better...

gt_gaz said:
lol, mmmm cracking roads mate, shame they are usually plastered in mud though :(
There are some good rounds round here. Just wait for summer then we can go out any play the how many iles to a set of tyres game.

Nothing wrong in mud though its going a good job at the moment camaflauging my car and protecing all the apaint just thing of the amount of scrates its not getting since the muds covering the paint.

X-172 Cup
Nice one Edde - I reckon come the summer we'll all have hefty tyre bill to pay...

GT Gaz - your wheels look ace - are they Cup Standard Turini's?

Ad

MK2 FRS
yes, sorry to confuse:S if you take a look @ my Avatar you can just see the SCFC pendant in my rear window.

Born & Bread in Stoke until about 10 years ago, lived in Chester City Centre for 8.5 years then moved out to the stix just over a year ago - I live about 3 miles from Malpas which means that GT Gaz with the wicked wheels is my neighbour :D

My lads play for Malpas FC junior - every Saturday come rain or shine I take them to the pitch out by the Cricket Ground.

Some crackin' roads out by us ey GT?

so whats the potter and mouse bit, jus to be nosey:eek:

potter being from staffordshire......

Kelly_ said:
I drive through Chester every day at about 8.30am and 5pm. I was a Staples on Friday and saw a blue 172 and that is the only other Renault Sport that I have seen.

Does anyone work near Hoole? I don't know that area, what gym can I join nearby??
yeah i use the dragons on the old wrexham road it's ok nice and quiet in the day when i go

Clio Williams
Kelly_ said:

My mate in work has a Cup with oval magnex and parks on City Road every day. He also has a Williams 2. I drive thru Hoole most days so keep and eyeout for a Williams 1. There are a few gyms about, the Mill Hotel has a good one, or if you drive up past Northgate Arena there's Total Fitness.

Cheers
Col

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice one Edde - I reckon come the summer we'll all have hefty tyre bill to pay...

GT Gaz - your wheels look ace - are they Cup Standard Turini's?

yup, standard ones, finished in anthricite, only reason i had them done was because all the paint was bubbling up from curbing damage from the previous owner

X-172 Cup
adtmits said:
so whats the potter and mouse bit, jus to be nosey:eek:

potter being from staffordshire......

Stoke City (the football club) has a mascot called Pottermous - he's a Hippo that is a Stoke fan, Stoke people & Stoke Fans are referred to as 'Potters', I have chosen a similiar name to said hippo but preferred mouse over hippo...It also means I don't have to add lot's of numbers to my 'name' when I sign up to E-Mail & MB's etc...I have used this name for a while & it was especially suited to the SCFC MB (called the Oatcake)
For this MB I was going to use Double D Cup but decided against it as it might offend the ladies...