ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup exhaust

172 CUP
Looking at upgrading my standard exhaust but i don't want anything too loud. Had one on my old car that just annoyed the hell out of me on the motorway. Anyone got any recommendations?

Lionel Richie
yeah ours with an extra silencer!

(i only give biased answers on exhausts!)

tried all the big names, we build our own now ;)

Lionel Richie
better! Blumeflames are good for the money, some of prospeed's stuff is nice

speak to Mark M he's just had a lovley system made

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a K-Tec Stealth fitted and cannot fault it.

Sound-wise it's more than bearable - little louder than standard when you want it to be quiet, but give it full load at high revs and it rasps and screams.

Perfect :D

Cup 172
MarkCup said:
I've got a K-Tec Stealth fitted and cannot fault it.

Sound-wise it's more than bearable - little louder than standard when you want it to be quiet, but give it full load at high revs and it rasps and screams.

Perfect :D

How much did you pay for it??

Quite like the sound of that, dont want to sound like a Nova...

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
wayne, i just got a long life system(cat back) and its brilliant, plus u can deciede how loud u want it! bit more expensive than the ktec one, mine cost £379. but worth every penny imo!

172 CUP
davo172cup said:
wayne, i just got a long life system(cat back) and its brilliant, plus u can deciede how loud u want it! bit more expensive than the ktec one, mine cost £379. but worth every penny imo!

Not too bothered about the cost, my original one is starting to sound very rattly so i guess it'll be a good excuse to upgrade.

Is it worth putting a sports cat on at the same time?