ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172, cup or not?

MCS R56
Why is it gay?

What is it with Cup owners that make them think they are part of an elite few because there car has no ABS?

Who gives a s**t?

"It puts hairs on your chest" i heard someone say a few months back, sorry but thats laugable.

All Renault Sport Clios are the same pace bar the V6's thats the bottom line, no two are built the same some are quicker than others but it will ultimatley boil down to whose the better driver.

If you think the Cup is special then thats your call, but calling someone a homosexual because your car has ABS is a bit of a sweeping statement.

This comment isnt aimed at you Gaz its just what i think everytime the Cup heros come a shouting

No probs Danny. I don't really mean this, I just think the lack of abs isn't an issue. If the Cup had come with abs then people would just bang on about another weight saving feature.

I've not yet required abs and I'm certainly no driving hero but overall, I prefer the Cup and would always pick it over the 172.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Why is it gay?

What is it with Cup owners that make them think they are part of an elite few because there car has no ABS?

Who gives a s**t?

"It puts hairs on your chest" i heard someone say a few months back, sorry but thats laugable.

All Renault Sport Clios are the same pace bar the V6's thats the bottom line, no two are built the same some are quicker than others but it will ultimatley boil down to whose the better driver.

If you think the Cup is special then thats your call, but calling someone a homosexual because your car has ABS is a bit of a sweeping statement.

This comment isnt aimed at you Gaz its just what i think everytime the Cup heros come a shouting

hmmmm. I've had 4 RS Clio's, 172 Cup, 182 Cup packed, 197, now back to a 172 Cup. Out of the 3 MK2's I've had, the Cups have a certain something. Think of it like transporting a fat mate. When he's in the car its performance is somewhat blunted, when he gets out, it goes 'feels' better. They certainly don't feel the same. The seats are also the same, just not covered in cheap plastic leather, so that's another lol. The most disappointing out of the MK2's I've owned was the 182 imo, never hit the spot........