ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup stevenage

M140i/Orange 182
broadhall way about 4ish?? carnt remember the exact time, sounded loud and i think there was black rims on it....:)

I Think I see you today ted182 you were heading towards gunnelswood road going passed Tesco's and in the middle lane I was in my mk3 golf and I went left at the roundabout while you went straight on.

M140i/Orange 182
clioboy said:
I Think I see you today ted182 you were heading towards gunnelswood road going passed Tesco's and in the middle lane I was in my mk3 golf and I went left at the roundabout while you went straight on.

yep was me, with me julie ;)

M140i/Orange 182
haha good stuff matey, we was proper giving it some beef if i recall! what system you got?

172 cup TT
a pro speed special lol.. drove all the way to cardiff back in the summer on fa CUP FINAL SATURDAY!! haha idiot eh!

M140i/Orange 182
Floodie said:
a pro speed special lol.. drove all the way to cardiff back in the summer on fa CUP FINAL SATURDAY!! haha idiot eh!

haha planed that one good ay mate! iam taking a trip up there middle of may, to get meself a loud ass system! (well not too loud;))

172 cup TT
I didnt realise mine was considered "loud"!.. was it really that "loud"??... im a bit of a f@nny like that.. havent even got it de-catted because of the volume :)

M140i/Orange 182
it was loud, sounded good though mate lol wasn't as loud as chris's bad ass rally sl@g pipe ;)