ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Summer Clean

Audi TT 225
Well I had the day off today so thought i'd give the Cup a quick clean, which turned into a long clean! :)

4june1.jpg

4june6.jpg

4june2.jpg

4june3.jpg

4june4.jpg

4june5.jpg

Audi TT 225
The tow eye will make more sense soon ;) going for a white motif I think! Which I think also answers k-tec172's question also! PS, I should own up to the EPIC fail on the sticker. Interior sticker + tinted rear window = FAIL! Can only see it from inside, haha.

Last edited:
  CLIO PH1 172
white tow sticker + white wheels = WIN!!!!!!!!! love it though good job cleaning it !!

Drove past one of these parked up for sale last night. So tempted but after the amount of money I've put into my 172berg i'd be a fool to give her up now! Pleased you're continuing the white theme, sure it'll look ace :cool:

LY R26 230 F1 Team
looks lovely mate! still not seen you about, keeping my eyes open, there are a few ppl in s'bridge now on here!