ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso

172 cup supercharged
Just got my sc 172 cup back from Ktec and all i can say is what a difference. These kits turn these cars into an amazing fast car to drive. If anybody is thinking of getting one of these kits, don't listen to any of the day dreamers, just get it booked in and get it done, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! A very big thanks to Andy & Sean at Ktec for doing such a great job on my car, see you soon for stage 2!!!!

SQ5
I had mine all through winter thank you very much, if you can't drive fair enough, but most others can....

PH2 172
Just got my sc 172 cup back from Ktec and all i can say is what a difference. These kits turn these cars into an amazing fast car to drive. If anybody is thinking of getting one of these kits, don't listen to any of the day dreamers, just get it booked in and get it done, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! A very big thanks to Andy & Sean at Ktec for doing such a great job on my car, see you soon for stage 2!!!!

Was you near malmsbury on tuesday?? i seen a blue 172 cup fly out a junction

mso

172 cup supercharged
Before anyone goes on about the amount of money a sc cost they should go in one and that will change there mind.

ITB BG 182
Good on you for having it all done, would be good to see some pictures within the bay if possible aswell as vids.
Lets hope you dont sell up within 6 months though.

Tav

Clio 197
Before anyone goes on about the amount of money a sc cost they should go in one and that will change there mind.

I don't know, I've spent 2 days in a Porsche GT2, I don't think a slightly boosted Clio is going to have the desired effect anymore and make me want to spunk £xxxx's on a Clio.

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
Wish i could afford this conversion, bet it goes like stink. How does the car handle the extra power, does it wheelspin masively or not too bad?

SQ5
Wish i could afford this conversion, bet it goes like stink. How does the car handle the extra power, does it wheelspin masively or not too bad?

Power delivery is very good, no wheels spin in decent conditions as the power is very linear! Most points haver been covered in the numerous other SC threads....

what did you run bhp wise? 235bhp ish?

Yea they are all around that figure with 200 lb/ft

mso

172 cup supercharged
he hasnt even got any pics up yet ?? he may not even have a charger on his car

There are no pics up because i cant be bothered but you are only down the road from me so when a blue one comes flying past that will be me you could take a pic of it then lets hope you got a zoom lens !!!!!!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
I don't know, I've spent 2 days in a Porsche GT2, I don't think a slightly boosted Clio is going to have the desired effect anymore and make me want to spunk £xxxx's on a Clio.

Different cars, different thrills, different costs.

I've got a modded 911 Turbo with 550bhp... had it for over 3 years. Its ballistic in a straight line. Bigger brakes and Kw suspension and 305 section R888's means its nuts around tracks as well.

Hasn't stopped me spending loads last week on my new little Clio 172Cup!

I love the little thing. Raw and fun and chuckable and eager!

Can't wait to track it with new mods!

MCS R56
Sounds like fun but for 4k, you are getting around 75 bhp and 50 torques. That's a lot of cash per horsepower.

Does the insurance jump much?

MCS R56
Sounds like fun but for 4k, you are getting around 75 bhp and 50 torques. That's a lot of cash per horsepower.

172 cup TT

SQ5

If you can get more power out of a Clio for £4k let me know.

Insurance went up £100 declaring everything I've done (bucket seats, cage, harnesses, supercharger, intercooler, filter, injectors etc...)

Iceberg 172
If you can get more power out of a Clio for £4k let me know.

Insurance went up £100 declaring everything I've done (bucket seats, cage, harnesses, supercharger, intercooler, filter, injectors etc...)

Per month or are you like 50???

My insurance went up £64 over the year, told them about every mod.
Alway best telling them!
My mate had a lotus elise, set on fire when driving home, lost £17000.
Never told them about the mod's:dead:

Iceberg 172
I'd always declare mods too but I would of expected it to go up more than that... but I guess if you're over 25 that makes a huge difference.

Thing is i pay more on this car than i did on a 350 bhp impreza?
I had to swop insurance company's because they would not insure me on a 172 cup, but they would on a modded impreza:S

Status
Not open for further replies.