ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup taunton

Spotted a blue 172 cup heading down the dual carriageway towards the wickes roundabout. Lady driver i think.
about 8.10pm ish
I was in my black ph2 172 just finished work heading home

Hiii :D good to see another girl driving one. Only had mine about 2 weeks now and loving it. Used to drive a mk1

Where do you work then to be finishing that late too lol?

Agh right. I think I might of seen you about a week or so ago by the dunelm roundabout. You were in front of me that time then turned left to go over the bridge.

I was just at my part time job in Asda.

I was just in halfords the other week. I bought myself a bike. As the cup is petrol hungry.

There's a few Clios I've spotted recently. I saw a flamer v6 on the motorway roundabout the other week. T'was niceeee

I'm lucky if I get 200 miles out of a tank. My full time job is only 2.5 miles down the road so I'll use the bike for that while the weather is nice.

Theres a few meets down this way. And they are always midweek and normally in Bristol centre so it's a bit of a pain to get to for me because of work.

Actually I think I'll get on to Will. and Dan our area reps to see if we can sort out a cheddar gorge run

182 Cup
theres another girl in a blue 172 or 182 not sure which as only ever seen it flyin round, just saw a guy wave at me in another inferno cup in the toytown..........NO!!!!!!!!