ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup Tyre Pressures

Clio 172 Cup
I have had a look at the clio guides on the forum and have found that the cup should be running 2.7bar (39psi) on the front tyres and 2.2bar (32.5psi) on the rears. The front pressure seems very high, can anyone confirm these pressures.
Alternatively I am soon putting F1's all round (previous experience with these tyres against potenzas, pilots and dunlop sports made my choice easy) and was wondering what other CUP drivers with these tyres on are running their pressures at.

i thought the book pressures were 33F/30R. not had any issues running mine with those anyway

also, it's important to use an accurate pressure gauge as those on footpumps and garage forecourts can be all over the place

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
i thought the book pressures were 33F/30R. not had any issues running mine with those anyway

also, it's important to use an accurate pressure gauge as those on footpumps and garage forecourts can be all over the place

Ah yeh, it's 33f and 31r I'm running at the moment. 39/32.5 seems way to high! I'll try putting that in mine tonight and see what it's like to the pressure I have atm.