ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup washer bottle the same as a 172 ff bottle?

Clio 172
I've done a search but couldn't find the answer to this.

Does anyone know if the cup washer bottle is the same as the one in a ff 172?

My 172 ff has got a split washer bottle and someone is selling theres out of a cup and i need to know if they are the same with holes in for 2 pumps.

Thanks, Joe,

megane 285 sport
well the cup doesnt have headlight washers which is the other pump. as i have had with my ff 172, when the pump for my front and rear washers broke. but dont know whether they use the same bottle and block of the headlight washer pump hole. ask for pictures maybe, and inform us all about it?

Clio 172
well the cup doesnt have headlight washers which is the other pump. as i have had with my ff 172, when the pump for my front and rear washers broke. but dont know whether they use the same bottle and block of the headlight washer pump hole. ask for pictures maybe, and inform us all about it?

thats why i thought i should check.

can anyone else shed any light, cheers.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cup one is smaller i'm sure. When i went from 172 Cup to 182 i'm sure it took twice as long to fill lol!