ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup

172Petey

Sounds good, and looks like your going from a VTR to a Cup172, just like me! Spot on :cool:

Sounds good, and looks like your going from a VTR to a Cup172, just like me! Spot on :cool:

yeh the VTR has been brilliant to be fair, but, i dont know if this goes for anyone else, im sick of the way other drivers react to having a Saxo anywhere near them on the roads. if im following someone they'll either notice me and go tearin off up the road expecting me to follow or lamp the brakes on expecting me to overtake. people constantly tailgating me, pulling out on me at the last second, and im forever getting the evils from other drivers and pedestrians! never got this treatment when i had my punto!

i think the general public have a dislike for saxos! i wont even go into how often iv had plod tellin me hes pulled me just as a routine check!

rant over lol

yeh 172 cup seems to be the way forward, iv looked at the 182 range but they'd be stretching my already tight budget!