ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Decat..

172 Cup
I know this has been done a million times etc an I have decatted my car previously, my annoyance is now I just can't seem to get it back on (using a new fitting kit of course). This so called 'helpful adjustable flange' is only making the job harder.

I've got one side started, only I can't get the other side started in the slightest it simply wont compress enough for the nut to thread onto the bolt. I've tried G-clamps everything, only reason why I got it to go on last time was by not using one of the washers in the kit (which is why I removed it today to fit it)

I have all the correct tools, reasonable engineering know-how and a mate.

Is this Miltek's fault for making the female fitment (cone) too small? or am I seriously missing something. Apart from my hair.

172 Cup
Just to say I've also whipped the Inlet mani off in the hope to fit a sledge hammer down.