ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Dynamique!

Hey Dutty,

could you give me a breakdown of all the extras you have done to the car and approx how much they have cost? About the Sport Badge thing, what the heck im doin the same :) !!! People think that you have a sport, you waste less fuel and pay less insurance!! A few engine modifications and you got more than enough!! Im sure that exhaust pipe gives off a great sound!! Maybe you should try and take some video clips dutty ?(If possible without the stupid music everybody seems to have in their videos!!!!)

Great work,

Brock

Cheers

Brock

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good until you get pasted by some cora sri and he slates 172's for being slow!

Yeah I know, good point but unfortunately where I come from a clio 182 cost £19200 not £11000 like in the UK mate. Thats how much I could afford mate. I bought a dci 65bhp for £11000!!! Thats why its so pissing off! Import duty is high! VEry high! I live in Malta by the way!

I cant wait to buy a 182 trust me!! :)

Brock

E60 diesel powah
Brock said:
Hey Dutty,

could you give me a breakdown of all the extras you have done to the car and approx how much they have cost? About the Sport Badge thing, what the heck im doin the same :) !!! People think that you have a sport, you waste less fuel and pay less insurance!! A few engine modifications and you got more than enough!! Im sure that exhaust pipe gives off a great sound!! Maybe you should try and take some video clips dutty ?(If possible without the stupid music everybody seems to have in their videos!!!!)

Great work,

Brock

Cheers

Brock

Hi mate, what do u want to no?

the car sounds very nice for a 1.2, ive got only a k&n 57i induction kit plus exshaut, not loud but meaty..low rumbles and pops!!

Clart said:
Looks good until you get pasted by some cora sri and he slates 172's for being slow!
So true !!
Thats exactly why I don't agree with badging some thing up to be some thing its not.

Chocolate Bar™
shame you've gotta change it back it looked mint when i saw it. in fact i almost felt embaressed to be parked there in mine.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Smart no questions asked...But now you should defo take the renault sport badges off...It's for the best lol

My mum always said if Ive got nothing good to say about it (the badges), then dont say nothing at all.. so im :quiet:

Its not the point ! By the way what the hell is your clio doin in the non-172 mks 2 gallery. I thought it was a 2.0 or not??

Point is that you obviously dont have a 2.0! It just looks like one! :evil:

Im happy with what I got, just wish I could afford the 182 which I am considering...who knows, possibly the mk3 someday!! Appreciate your comments but Dont play smart mate.

Brock

It's looks very nice however I can't be arsed doing that to my 1.2, that's why I'm hoping to join the big guns and get a full fat 182 soon. :)

ST
cliovicky said:
Bloody hell £11000 for a dci :O that is scandalous !!! I only paid 6.5 k for my 172 !!! on an 03 plate

The DCI's are worth more because they are diesel meaning they save you money in the long term!

What was the mileage of your mighty 172 if you don't mind me asking?

Alan.