ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exclusive

Black 197
Need some advise please...

Just seen a uber mint PH1 172 Exclusive and i wanted to ask you guys on your thoughts before looking into it deeper..

Right the dealer says its a limited production model, It has (12) written on the skirt so im presuming it's the 12th one made. How many of these did Renault produce ? How many came to the UK etc...

Its green with a grey colour leather interior, Had a nose round the engine and its very clean with nothing out of the ordinary, It's had all belts done and does have a FMSH, It's got tax and m.o.t and over all the car is in excellent condition..

The dealer says he's after around £3,995 but obviously i'd barter but how much are they realistically worth ?? I haven't got the mileage to hand as literally stopped on the off chance and didnt look into the car enough to find out everything.

Any info on this would be appreciated

Black 197
First thing would be the death exhaust's removed and replaced with a standard system but literally thats all that needs doing

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love exclusives. They are awesome cars. Best colour.

FLOL @ £3999. Thats worth £2999 MAXIMUM!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love exclusives, that exhaust is one of the worst I've seen mind! Sometimes wish I'd have bought an exclusive and put some silver turinis on it/cup spoiler, splitter...

If the OH likes it then why the hell not!

The interiors immaculate - straight away the steering wheel says its been cared for.

I'd still have kept the exlusives' BBS' though - still loving those wheels :)

ST
Thanks..

4 mins lata they are still rank..

Ph1 172's, yep go well but put a silly colour on it and some grey leather seats from a retirement home doesn't make them 'cool' or 'mint'.

Black 197
I love exclusives. They are awesome cars. Best colour.

FLOL @ £3999. Thats worth £2999 MAXIMUM!

Thank's Dan was hoping for your input.

As i say its not definate but something we are looking into for the OH, I knew 4k was steep but wanted to find out everything before selling him the dream ;)

Black 197
Thanks..

4 mins lata they are still rank..

Ph1 172's, yep go well but put a silly colour on it and some grey leather seats from a retirement home doesn't make them 'cool' or 'mint'.

PMSL !

I'm trying not to laugh.. FYI i got the OH sitting next to me and im trying to avoid getting clouted round my head

ST
PMSL !

I'm trying not to laugh.. FYI i got the OH sitting next to me and im trying to avoid getting clouted round my head

Pics?

Hi..

Nah anyway, its my opinion mate, personally for that money i'd go for a standard Ph1, you'd get a peach and a car that'll probably be less hard to shift on come resale time.

Black 197
I agree 100% Alan,

It's not for me its for her, I'd rather her get a 172 PH2 or a 182 but she wants a PH1 !!... Makes matters worse as its located pratically at the end of my lane

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Loving that exhaust. Is it a stealth R32!!!

That says so much about the previous owner and the way they thought of their car tbh. That'd be enough for me not even to view it!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You back in the Clio game Tupps. Thought you'd learned ya lesson off last time. I won't charge ya much for driving lessons ; p.

Focus ST
Really though, i don't need to bite do i ;)

Loving the ph1 tbh fella. Were you up t'park last night?

A ANIMAL
if it's for the Mrs, it best be Lush Boy-o.

I really like the exclusice tbh - milage dependant if you get him down to around 3.2.k thats not too bad.

Black 197
if it's for the Mrs, it best be Lush Boy-o.

I really like the exclusice tbh - milage dependant if you get him down to around 3.2.k thats not too bad.

LOL How's things Joe ?

Yeah cars nice bar the exhaust but thats a cheap fix anyway, Ever since the meet she's been banging on about getting a PH1.. Wont let her drive the 197 though.

A ANIMAL
LOL How's things Joe ?

Yeah cars nice bar the exhaust but thats a cheap fix anyway, Ever since the meet she's been banging on about getting a PH1.. Wont let her drive the 197 though.

Good cheers Ross - yourself?

Just get a k-tex stealy system - jobs a goddun!

You won't let her drive the 197 - as it will feel slow in comparison? :clown:

Black 197
Good cheers Ross - yourself?

Just get a k-tex stealy system - jobs a goddun!

You won't let her drive the 197 - as it will feel slow in comparison? :clown:

Im well and Welshy is ok too, Think she's missing her sheep but bar that everything is good.. Need another meet soon fella,

Yeah was thinking a K-Tec stealth and new brakes etc and it'll be mint for her... She doesnt drive the 197 because thats a mans car lol.