ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 exclusive

Mk1 16v brooklands
Been on here a fair while and not really posted many pics off it...
Would like a few ideas for subtle mods please guys
fea3bcd1.jpg

19b3348c.jpg

22eb6fdf.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Looks like a really nice example!

There was someone on here who had yellow tints on the front fogs which looked good. Maybe also colour coding the door handles as well; i have been meaning to do with with my exclusive for a while.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks very tidy!! Crying out for front silvervisions and clear side repeaters though! ;)

Looks good, James! As above though! I've added the Silvervision indicator bulbs. Might add clear side repeaters at some stage. Otherwise, keep it standard ;) The only other mod's I've done made to my Exclusive are a K-Tec Stealth exhaust, and an ITG filter for the standard airbox.

Mk1 16v brooklands
Cheers for comments guys

All I've done at the mo is
40mm springs
Matched inlets
Pipercross panel filter (custom CAF as old one was broke)
Magnex cat back (want a new recessed one)
Wind deflectors
6000k hid kit..

It comes up lovely with a good detail I must admit
Yellow fogs look lovely and are on my list to do :)

I'll add silver visions and clear side repeaters to my list, will probably add a fabia splitter aswell

Mk1 16v brooklands
What suspension you running mate I do want mine lower
But struggle to find ph1 coilovers for a mid range price, or even second hand

clio sport
im running gaz/ktec coilovers not the cheapest ones ,but the next model up with adjusterble damping ,a rear whiteline arb rear camber shims giving -2.5 degree fully polybushed front arb and wishbones ,uprated engine and gearbox mounts and front camber bolts at -2.5 degree .its a hard ride on the road but works well on track

Mk1 16v brooklands
That was the day I fitted springs it settled abit better now :)

I'll get some clear side repeaters and silver visions ordered