ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exhaust.....

R26
I've had my 52 plate 172 for two and a half months now and it's great. The only thing tht is really starting to get to me is the exhuast. After 3 weeks of ownership the back box started to blow and was replaced by a standard item. This evening I have noticed the centre section is starting to blow too!

Any idea how much a replacement center section will be from renault (just the part)?

Oh, and is it just me that has had this problem?

-Jaz.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
No, they are s**t straight the factory, go stainless else you will be changing again very soon..

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Everybody has this problem . Like Gavfre says , go for a stainless one as they cost less than the Renault one and you'll get a lifetime warranty .

I had a catback on my 172 , cost £270 fabricated and fitted by powerflow in Burnley .

Clio 172 mk2
Renault will charge you over £300 for a standard exhaust and by all accounts they are bollox.

Like people say....just go for an aftermarket system