ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 first service (12,000)

I had mine a few weeks back, cost £155.

They just top up the levels, change the filters on the engine and the air con. Nothing major as far as I can tell.

It is more to keep your warranty up more than anything me thinks !

My car definitely feels better since the service tho !

172, Tiguan

mine went back to standard on friday for the first service, which is due soon, however by saturday lunchtime i was bored, so the filter went back on - lol.

whats the deal with the block exemption thing, I thought it was february when you could go anywhere for the service and as long as they were vat registered and used reno parts you warrenty was unaffected - right or wrong?????

I had heard that as well but sure I have read on here that u need to go to reno to keep your warranty

Anyone ?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Make sure and fill your windscreen washer up before you go.. the little gits always charge you a ridiculas amount just to top it up.

That way if they do charge you for it you can tell them it was full when it went in.

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 13 April 2004

whats the deal with the block exemption thing, I thought it was february when you could go anywhere for the service and as long as they were vat registered and used reno parts you warrenty was unaffected - right or wrong?????
Yep your right you can go anywhere. But there are problem

1 - You wont get new any updates on ECU software

2 - Youll need to go back and get someone to sign you service book saying the paints in good condition. Otherwise the corrosion warently is invalid.

Its not worth it realy unless you are talking a huge difference IMO.