ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 from Russia

Clio Renault Sport
Hello all!
Look at my Renault Sport Clio.
-Konis
-Eibach springs
-Fondmetal alloys 16' (waiting for new wheels)
-Supersprint exaust system
- K-tec bodykit
- Interior decals and foot lights

Some photos:
i-24.jpg

i-27.jpg

i-26.jpg

i-28.jpg

i-19.jpg

i-20.jpg

i-21.jpg

i-22.jpg

i-25.jpg

i-2.jpg

i-3.jpg

i-4.jpg

i-5.jpg

i-6.jpg

i-8.jpg

i-9.jpg

i-11.jpg

i-12.jpg

i-14.jpg

i-15.jpg

i-16.jpg

i-18.jpg
http://foto.mail.ru/mail/rc172/1/i-27.jpg

ph1 172... Sold:(
How common are RS's in Russia?

How does 'The Government' react to bodykitted cars owned by petrolheads?

I'm not really for bodykits, but wow what a contrast in front of all that old world architecture, and cannot fault the workmanship (from what I can see).

Clio Renault Sport
How common are RS's in Russia?

How does 'The Government' react to bodykitted cars owned by petrolheads?

I'm not really for bodykits, but wow what a contrast in front of all that old world architecture, and cannot fault the workmanship (from what I can see).
This is Saint-Petesburg, mate...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i think the same as Andy...

i'm surprised about that kit looking pretty good!

great shots too mate!! :approve:

FF Blackgold 182
Awesome pics as said (it helps with that amazing backdrop) and kit, though it isn't really my thing, somehow works.:)

Clio Renault Sport
Are they are rare sight in Russia? I didn't even think they were sold over there?

Pics look good though!

D.
In Saint-Petersburg we have about 5 Clios, all are 172. And 2 rally Clios N3 group. In Russia about 32 Clios, which were officially sold by Renault dealers. Some Clios come to Russia from Germany and JAPAN;)

black/gold 182
not keen on the front end to be honest, but paint job and the back drop make it look ace, well done matey

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The kit actually looks rather good. In my opinion the sun strip ruins it slightly. The pictures are awesome though.

is dirty.
Each to their own. Prefer the back to the front. Doesnt look too bad to be honest. At least the job was done probably and it wasnt a micky mouse job!