ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 front and rear bumper on mk2 clio,help!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi everyone. Looked into this for a while now, just need someones help who has had this done!I want to remove my standard front and rear bumper and replace them with ones from the 172. I can get the parts from a yard,just need to know if its hard work to do.I have heard the rear fits on perfectly but the front needs some adjusting,how hard is this to do?Would be great to hear from u guys asap as im in the airport waitin for a flight home lol many thanks Adam :cool:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the rear is no problem, ideally for the front you want the wings and side skirts as they all match up.

a good body shop should be able to fit the 172/182 front bumper with your standard wings and no side skirts but it still wont look perfect.

no point in putting bumpers on and not the skirts and wings anyway for all it costs, they make it look much better

martin