ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Gone :(

BMW M135i
Well it went wednesday actually, to keep it in Clio media as it went:

IMG_1976.JPG

And the beast that replaced it :evil: :D

CIMG0679.JPG

Boost ftw!

More pics of the meggy here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4158107#post4158107

JMR

RB 182 Cup
How much did you get for the 172 bmh.01?

Mines up for sale at moment, going on P/Heads and AutoTrader this weekend.
I've got SS exhaust and RS Tuning Re-map on what is otherwise standard car. FSH, new cam & aux belt, 4x new tyres on a '03 plate. Same colour btw;)

Would appreciate an indication of what I'm really gonna get.

Like the megane mate, was thinking of similar for myself.:D

BMW M135i
How much did you get for the 172 bmh.01?

Mines up for sale at moment, going on P/Heads and AutoTrader this weekend.
I've got SS exhaust and RS Tuning Re-map on what is otherwise standard car. FSH, new cam & aux belt, 4x new tyres on a '03 plate. Same colour btw;)

Would appreciate an indication of what I'm really gonna get.

Like the megane mate, was thinking of similar for myself.:D

Got 4.5k for it p/x which is inline with the glasses guide for an good not showroom example, didn't get offered better anywhere else. Private sale rating was £5-5.5k iirc, the dealers are trying to shift it for £6295 but they're dreaming.

BMW M135i
Old one did have black superturismos on yes, but theyre were 15s and these are 18s and the megane is 5 stud and the clio 4 stud.
They're the standard wheels and completely different, similar looking for sure though.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lovely upgrade my friend, health to enjoy it :)
How does it compare to the 172 for fun & comfort?

BMW M135i
Lovely upgrade my friend, health to enjoy it :)
How does it compare to the 172 for fun & comfort?

Superior in every way, doesn't feel as raw as the clio but thats why its so much more comfy. Fun factor is still there in spades though and effortless power too no need to wring the neck out of it like the 172.

Only downside is i'm currently getting 26mpg round town which is ten down on the 172 but meh didn't expect it to be mega eco friendly, will see mid 30s on a run so can't complain too much.

BMW M135i
The fuel consumption has got to be silly on that hasent it mate? looks ace though ;)

Only downside is i'm currently getting 26mpg round town which is ten down on the 172 but meh didn't expect it to be mega eco friendly, will see mid 30s on a run so can't complain too much.

Wouldn't say its criminal though tbh. Sub 20s when booting it bigtime I imagine, worth it though :D.