ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 gravel set-up

clio172 cup rally car
Hi planning to try a forest rally in the clio Car is currently set up for tarmac so need some help with a gravel set up so far we have changed ohlins to Renault sport gp n Bilsteins but need info on springs etc also what size tyre/wheel should we use thanks for any help Will

Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
Hi planning to try a forest rally in the clio Car is currently set up for tarmac so need some help with a gravel set up so far we have changed ohlins to Renault sport gp n Bilsteins but need info on springs etc also what size tyre/wheel should we use thanks for any help Will

I wouldnt know what size tyres to use on gravel but a mate of mine uses 15” still on gravel but 6,5” wide.

Would you be interested it selling the Öhlins or group n set up? ??

clio172 cup rally car
I wouldnt know what size tyres to use on gravel but a mate of mine uses 15” still on gravel but 6,5” wide.

Would you be interested it selling the Öhlins or group n set up? ??
sorry pal
Ohlins are not for sale they are for tarmac rallies thanks for the info

182 arctic blue cup
I run std 172 wheels with Khumo 185/60 x 15 soft compound on a 182 in Australia.our rallies are pretty harsh lots of rock and not too smooth so tyres get pretty chipped up. I should use medium compound on fronts in some events but sucks carrying too many tyres to events