ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 iceberg silver at my dealership

Nissan 370Z
has 40k miles...looks a good example.

what kind of price do you reckon it worth?

my sister has sold her mini one and is looking at these and a 172cup..just this had really low mileage...its a 53plate.

thanks

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
No way was it going to be less than what it was up for, suggestions of £3-£4k were uneducated.

PH1 iceburg
I sold my 04 iceburg 39k on the clock for 4.5k today (it was mint though)

Make sure the belts are done for that price though

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I got £4,250 for mine. 2 owners, FSH, cambelt done, standard, 44k. That was an insurance payout to One month ago).

Golf GT TDI
mine was one owner 63k frsh no dents scratches or rips anywhere steering wheel is like new. needed belts though as it was 4 years old

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I got £4,250 for mine. 2 owners, FSH, cambelt done, standard, 44k. That was an insurance payout to One month ago).

I'd agree with this-Jams payout seemed to reflect middle ground for private & trade sales that were advertised when his payout was approved

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It's just a fair price.

Have a look for a 2003 plate 172 with FSH, cambelt done, aux belt done, 2 owners, 44k, VGC.

Some people are fairly inept and just take what ever they read on the internet as gospel.

I researched and came up with an average value which was not disputed.

320d
Its a lot of car for £4250 if its got fsh and is in good condition.

Being a late one it should have cruise too.