ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 induction kit v panel filter

Car  Insignia SRi
What does everybody think works better, I have a full powertec induction kit with cone filter at the moment but im hearing a lot of people finding better gains out of the standard air box with the ITG panel filters and enlarged cold air feed tubing running into the original airbox??

I love the induction noise but are the gains worth changing??
 
Itg or k&n heard a few not so good things about the k ted one. I got k&n panel in the garage u can have it for 20 delivered pm me if u want it
 
Does a panel filter change the sound at all like an open induction?
I'm in it for the sound tbh.
 
Not really, if you were to drill a few holes in your airbox then you'd get a bit more noise without possibly sacrificing power with an open cone. They're more for turbo cars tbh. To get power from an induction kit on an NA car you'll usually have to pay quite a lot.
 
Back
Top