ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 insurance 21

Meg 230 f1
right when my next insurance is due i will be 21 i have a clio sport 172 ph1, thing is since i started driving i have been on my dads as dont use car that much but soon will be so need to go on my own, at the mo it is around 2300 in my dads name and i cant get iut any lower in mine does that sound about right for my age and the car

thanks greg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i pay £957, im also 22 (21 when i took out the policy) 0 crashes, 1 yrs ncb with greenlight

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
When i was 21 it was £900 fully comp 0NCB, cheap as chips, directline

Mini Cooper S
Bloody hell there was me thinking I got shagged! I was 19 0 NCB and the trophy was £1527. Clean licence *touch wood*

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
mate i just got a quote for one 21 3yrs ncb clean lisence no claims and it was 700 quid with direct line! bloody good i thought!!

Silver 172 cup
Direct line are the cheapest I have been able to find at £950. 21 with 2yrs ncb. Wish I could find someoone cheaper as I found them utter shite when I was involved in an accident that wasn't my fault. It was all sorted in the end.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
My quote was £950ish at 21, 3NCB and 3 points 3 years ago.

Add your mum and dad as named drivers and should go lower.

Dodgy one
ring flux, add your mum & dad as named drivers and watch £400+ fall off the price.

I use my Mum and missus on mine and it saves me a fortune :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
was 20 when i got my 172 was 1400
at 21 was 891£

21 on the vee was 971 and this yr 738£ :)

All admiral.

I need some good quotes lol, im 20, 2 NCB, 4 points, and been driving 3 years, also live in a low crime zone, and the lowest i can get is £2800.