ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 insurance

R35 GTR

I have done a mock quote on directline 1yr ncb, and 1 year driving. Fully comp at 1377. Is this good? Also, as I am currently with directline they say I will be getting 2yrs no claims discount when my 1 year runs out on sep 24.

I have had to pay 120 for 1 month before I can do this, but in my opinion a bargain! I was paying 90 a month for my 1.2 clio grande.

182 and 5 GTT

that is a bargain. Cheapest i found was £1900, so im waiting a few months till i can get it cheaper.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

I tried esure on sunday http://www.esure.co.ukwww.esure.co.uk

I was quoted £390 with 5yrs protected NCB. Im 27 in a rural area. with 1 claim (total loss) Directline came out at £575.

Never had any problems with directline though.

[Edited by norfolkminis on 15 August 2005 at 9:24pm]

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG

Wow... £750 for the 182 fully comp with direct line. (best id had so far was £830 with elephant)

My insurnace has come down almost £600 from when i insured the 172 last year.

R35 GTR

I am 23, but will be 24 when I come to renew, I hope this makes a difference. Also, I have heard it drops really low when you reach 25.

182 Full Fat

Try Privelige insurance guys, mine was £660 on my 182 and I live in a High crime/theft area. Im 23yrs and coming up to 5NCB.