ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Ktec Coilovers.

172 Flamer
Ok, I've done a search but havent found what I'm looking for. Has anyone who has fitted the Ktec coilovers got any pics of the top mount up front, under the bonnet??

The reason for me asking, I've recently bought these and had a mate who is a mechanic fit them to my 172. He said for me to keep an eye, as there was not much thread at the top for the nut to be attatched. It has caught on to the nylon on the nut, so he said it should be fine but to just keep an eye.

Any advice or pics would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Storm Grey 200
I know that my H&R's dont have much on the thread, but ohwell, its still all together and has been for ages

Just got my ktec coilovers and top mounts fitted on monday and mine seem fine, mechanic said the top mounts are one of the best he has seen.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not got any pictures but my top mount nut thing is screwed properly on. Not just nipping it but properly screwed on.

Are you sure this 'mechanic' fitted them right mate?

Titanium 182
Mine only just show a tiny tiny bit of thread above the nut. Have been like that for about 3 months now, wouldn't worry.