ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 (lookalikey) EK

3 MPS
saw this well done clio on sat afternoon abot 4ish at kingsgate roundabout , cliosport stiker on the back

seen this aswell...it was a bit "jakey" wen i seen it dunno if it was finished...

up calderwood parked, sticker and stuff

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
speaking of calderwood ... i saw a liquid yellow 182 up there on sat nite.

yep...that stays up st leonards...plus a trophy in the murry, and a blue 182 up linsayfield...

i know were they all stay... haha creepy eh?

i might have come across it if its in EK..

btw ther is also a lovely racing blue 182 our in the farms, and a megane 225 aswell sometimes...

and a megane 225 in stewartfield..

there seems to be a extremely high proportion of renault sport owners in east kilbride (silver 182 in lindsayfield aswell)

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
didnt know there was any one from up here on this forum.lol. thought a was the only one. theres a few up by me in strathaven. i know of a silver and pale blue one.

The Beast MK4
didnt know there was any one from up here on this forum.lol. thought a was the only one. theres a few up by me in strathaven. i know of a silver and pale blue one.

Absolute s**t loads up here matey lol

If you saw the pale blue 172 (I assume you mean Monaco) in Hamilton or the surrounding area then it was me. :cool:

clio rsi
ive seen you in and about hamilton .... donno if uve seen me in and about hamilton in ma wee rsi

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
were any o u's in the mfi car park frinite up the back..Mr Megane practising ye handbrake turns..lol??? was up there for a kfc with the burd and went up the back to the skid pan..lol.:rasp:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I see Ross M's clio every day, he parks it in a free public car park. Some day he will regret it.

I drive to EK every morning and at night, ive never been spotted once. Grrrrr.

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
lol... it was a black one.. ahh he was doin nop bad wae it..lol. was wet tho..
we need to get a nite out sum time meet every one.

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
naw mate am upper class..only the hastie for me mate or clader glen.. mite even push the boat out here if shes worth it for a wee bitta action down strathy car park..lol..:rasp::rasp::rasp:

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
thers loads of renault sports around here. think i see at least one every day now.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
i seen you hanging about sheddens roundabout..plus the clarkston library carparks..

Come down and speak to us then. The golf you saw a while ago, well isnt around more.

If you see us there, then pop down, i can always get BassJunkie down to show you his mark 1 too.

Ross M - See that girl of yours was in the car driving seat the other day.

Ignis Sport
Yeh i spot quite of 172/182 everyday in EK. Theres a 172 parked in my street, i sometimes pass an inferno 172/182 down next to rolls royce.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
im sure there was a group of cars all parked up. I rem seeing a golf as one of them...

Yeh we always are, just chatting mostly. The golf well that was changed for a polo, after he decided to break the *nal virginity of a punto.

If you ever see anyone in clarkston car park, or anywhere else, stop and say hello.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I see Ross M's clio every day, he parks it in a free public car park. Some day he will regret it.

I drive to EK every morning and at night, ive never been spotted once. Grrrrr.

i spotted you on the 28th feb heading up past greenbank church, i was in the tank though, so didnt flash or that

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i also had a 182 on my tail up from busby where he/she/it turned off down station road last week - looked like campbell, but he would have been up for a race up the expressway :rolleyes: