ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mapping in the south?

Clio ph2 172
I have a 172 that's basically standard apart from an air filter and a de-cat. I'm looking for somewhere to get it mapped and run on a rolling road to get a good understanding of what's going on with the car before and after.

Basically can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere to go that can be trusted and who is known to the club as being reliable.. I almost went to K-tech as they're just down the road but after reading a few threads on here it seems best to stay clear., also EFI keep popping up but they're just too far away for me

Thanks in advance for any help

Dan

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Look up circuit motors and/or Sabre Tuning.
They build big power FRS's but one of them runs a 172 as his daily and they are VERY knowledgeable people.

I recently had my car mapped there as the previous owner seemingly had it mapped by drunken one hoofed donkey.

Not sure how 'south' you are wanting though?

Clio ph2 172
Thank you That gives me somewhere to start. I'm located in Basingstoke Hampshire, I don't mind traveling a bit..