ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 MK1 Colour coding

Any ideas on the cost of colour coding side strips, door handles, mirrors and bonnet catch. (proper job)

Thanks in advance

been looking at this myself. ive had lots of different quotes. High end quote was 200, but ive had as low as 120 and ive not looked at all the garages yet. get ur yellow pages out and start phoning around.

i havent checked, but going by past experience they will be expensive. ill give them a phone. but smaller garages are generally cheaper

all the places i went to in southampton would not spray the side strips and that said it would not take but im sure it can be done

i have a 1.2 16v and have had the front and back bumpers sprayed to match, so im sure the side strips can be done. £50 a bumper.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I just paid £80 to get the side strips colour coded, but they were the 172 Mk2 side strips (which are smooth and ready to be primed). If you want to c/c your Mk1 strips itll cost more as they will need to be primed and rubbed down several times over to get rid of the dimples in the plastic.