ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 MK2 Sidelights

Mégane RS
get some LED's imo, i've tried a set of these and they werent blue/white enough for me

SLK 350
Any links mate, appreciate your help :)

Also wondering if the anally retentive MOT people will fail your car for LED sidelights?

Mégane RS
they wont fail you if they are white and not blue

heres a picture of mine, not the best lol, will look for the link foy you

CIMG1680Medium.jpg

Mégane RS
have you found some mate? sorry cant find the link, but if your looking for them look for 501 bulbs, i think they will go well, heres another pic of mine lol

my1.jpg

they are white and not blue, camera lies lol

Mégane RS
i might have a pic of the bluevison somewhere, i tried them and they were not what i wanted, too orange for me

SLK 350
Hmm..if you have a picture of them i might have them off you anyway iff they're ok. Im probably not as fussy as you :)

Mégane RS
yeah i've still got them somewhere lol, yeah they were not white enough for me, let me look for a picture lol

SLK 350
Whats with the left sidelight?

Looks a horrible contrast in all the pictures, or is that the OE bulb in the left?

Cheers for the photo's pal.

SLK 350
lol cheers mate.

Well if you want to sell me those phillips bluevision i'd be interested - pm me a price etc.

Cheers Vinny

Clio 182 Trophy
I've got Philips BlueVision ones. I tried a couple of LED bulbs, but have worries about them melting and one ones I used weren't nearly as bright as bulbs, and they didn't have a wide enough viewing angle, so didn't light up the reflectors properly.
The BlueVisions are massive improvement over the OEM bulbs!