ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mk2

clio 172 53 plate
Hi Chaps,

I was unsure where to post these pics, so i choose the projects section. I never really intended on keeping the car for this long, but the car has grown on me. Its is strange because its not fast but not slow, its not good on fuel but its not bad,and so on.

These cars are the happy medium in my eyes and i am very happy with it. It never fails to make me smile down down the twistys!!

I have had the car for a wile and done a few bits to it, ill put the pics up from when i first got it up until now, i can pretty much guess what you will think of the first few pics, so just for a bit of fun here they are.

IMAG0137-1.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0141-1.jpg

clio 172 53 plate
Yes 17s, and a lugna splitter. This is how i got the car.

Other bits on the car are:

piper x air filter
ktec stelth exhaust eystem
Race land coilovers

clio 172 53 plate
I could not live with the white wheels, but they did have new tires on so i thought i would use the tread up. So for the mean time i got the spray paint out and toned them down a bit.
IMG_1742.jpg

In this pic you can see the fogs have been ditched, along with the leaking light washer jets, also carbon badge added, and calipers lightened up. Also i have removed the rear seats, and fitted a omp steering wheel.

IMG_1739.jpg

In this pic i have lowered it more, sits very nice.

clio 172 53 plate
Finally the tires wore out:) so for the new wheels.
cliowithtunisonr.jpg

They do need a refurb, which is a good excuse to change there colour. I am really tempted by a bright green, but i think ill keep it sensible to start!!!

cliowithtunisf.jpg

Oh yeah lugna splitter gone!! bloody hell the car drives so much better with these wheels on, i am shocked!! i didnt realise that there would be this much difference.

by the way spacers on the way for the wheels and full polly bush set.

clio 172 53 plate
Here is the interior every thing removed, lots of room for the dog and my bike now.:D

clioinside.jpg

Here is a pic of the front inside, got a different syeering wheel to trial, and quite like it.

steeringwheelclio.jpg

here are the wheels in a different colour, when for the sheep colour. and love it!! gonna purchase some toyos for them, just got to decide on whet with to get. they have 195s but i was thinking wider may be?

refurbedwheel.jpg

I will get a decent pic up once i give the car a good wash, pretty happy with it. I would really like to get on of those number plates that fit in the resess perfectlly, just got to find 1.

greywheels1.jpg

rb182 cup
number plates are on here....click on "traders" above & look for "fancy plates" plate size is 520x90 & cost £12.....car looks mint but the plate will improve it