ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 MPG

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

If I floor it all the time 28mpg, if I take it as easy as possible I have seen up to 36mpg.

Mines forever between 29-34mpg no matter how hard or soft i drive it, guess it must just be down to the local roads and that. Only mod ive got at the mo is a green filter ;)

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

I do a 25 mile run to work every day and I see approx 38mpg. This is with occassional blats past the legal limit :)

yeah my Cup seems to sit at 33 no matter how i drive it. Av per tank is 25 i think. On a run its not too bad but i only use it to get to work and back really so it does 10-15 miles a day lol

Clio 200 FF

when i got mine it showed 39.5, i reset it and cant get above 35.7 now - seemed worse with optimax so ive gone back to normal unleaded (i only do maybe 40-50 miles a week)

I get around 30 mpg doing short distances stuck in traffic.

The best Ive seen was about 47 doing about 50 or 60 mph on the motorway due to traffic, but I get around 40/42mpg if I drive sensibly on the motorway i.e. averaging around 80mph.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I have seen 64mpg in my 172...

though I did kinda cheat a bit by resetting it and driving really lightly for 0.3 of a mile and then just drifting downhill for ages..

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

6.4 litres per 100km if I drive very carefully and watch the mileage continually all the way to about 9.9 litres per 100km if i give it some real stick.

Sitting in traffic jams can push the figure as high as 15 litres per 100km

I average about 9 litres per 100km

Rangerover Supercharged

Well I got an average on the motorway last night of 52.3, my Cup usually does around 32 to 35 mpg.

only owned the 172 for a week now but up to about 24mpg, it probably just me but i cant get the current mpg to come up, realise that it only does after 15mph but all i seem to get is the average displayed.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yeah, i was going to say the same Moogwai, i seem to remember the manual saying that you could display the current MPG (over 15mph) as well as the average one (based on the time since last reset) but i cant get that to display either.

Elise/VX220/R26

mine is always on 31.5 no matter what I do to it. Girlfreind drives it very conservatively during the week and I thrash the b****cks off it at weekends and it just stays the same.

How do you reset it?

how do you reset the dam thing ?

I spent the best part of and hours drive trying to "double click" it today.

Any ideas ?

lol mine did that! - - - - trip comp said id only used 8.5 gallons out of an APPROX!! 11 loads left i thought 10.2 gallons used,conked out,,bugger.. did a good 60-70 miles after light came on ,havent seen mpg below 35.5,optimax seems to get better results,average about 37-38 mpg

was getting it down to empty to do an optimax test, went to the garage and when fillin up saw the price of the stuff is 83p f**k putting a full tank of that in and settled for a tenners worth :eek:)