ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 nautical blues?

V70 d5 beast
just wondering if renault actually made any 172's in nautical blue?
as i may be buying one on an 04 plate but the slaes guy said it was nautical blue but i've done a search on here and across the net but found nothing....so just need to clear this up
cheers simon
oh and what colours come close to nautical blue...its a 172 ff one aswell

al

ST on the way...
Nope.

Jamie (combine04) has a replica in said colour :)

0053.jpg

0026.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Nautical blue is the blue you often see on Dynamiques.

There is a very similar colour (if not nautical) for the 182. 172 has dark blue only I think.

V70 d5 beast
thats what i thought cheers guys will go and speak to him tomorrow and sort it out and find out what colour blue it is...blue i know that lol

Clio
i feel a pic whoring sesion coming on here when jamie spots this thread hehehe

P.S nautical blue isnt a sport colour, but jamie has done a great job of doing a rep!

al

ST on the way...
Yep, mondial is Cup only, although they did do it on 04- Dynamiques too, or that could be Ottoman blue lol

i feel a pic whoring sesion coming on here when jamie spots this thread hehehe

P.S nautical blue isnt a sport colour, but jamie has done a great job of doing a rep!

love you too plus boi ;)

sos missed you on msn lad :D

DSC03078.gif

DSC02938.gif

DSC02843.gif

DSC02730-3.gif

now without 2.0l badges ;)

jamie

when russ gets his order in!! next wk or so, parts in bodyshop as well, will of course put up a thread about new mods :)

cheers for the comment :)

jamie

Clio
not a sport but yes a great colour, jamies puts ours to shame, but who cares we all know whats under the bay :cool:

DSC00528.gif

DSC00477.gif