ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Newbie

Hello! Just on the train to go and pick up my 1st ever renaultsport product...It's the 172 that was perviously owned by MonacoDan from this forum so some of you may know it? (photo taken from his build thread)
I have a Mondeo 2.5t as my daily motorway machine so the Clio will spend most of the time in it's natural habitat of North Yorkshire b roads. Also looking forward to a couple of uk track days and a Nurburgring trip is on the cards for later in the year.
Cannot wait to get behind the wheel of this thing!

Attachments

• 14079975396_5dc26eefaf.jpg
    14079975396_5dc26eefaf.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 37
Truly blown away by the breadth of the car's abilities in all sorts of horrible conditions getting to know it this afternoon on some great Cotswolds b roads...A real credit to the work @MonacoDan put in! I used to have a 205 GTI back in the day and the comparisons are very well justified. Viva la Clio!