ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Or 182

Clio 172 Mk2

Attachments

• mycar2 (Medium) (Small) (WinCE).JPG
    mycar2 (Medium) (Small) (WinCE).JPG
    18 KB · Views: 30
  • mycar2 (Medium).JPG
    mycar2 (Medium).JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 24
am selling my 172 52 plate registered 2002 its chilli pepper red with all the extras apart from cruise sorry. it also has the multi changer and only has 30k on it. its got 12 months mot and six months tax. not a mark on it. had new break pads all round bout a 1000 miles ago.
not a mark on it looking for £6400 ovno
send me your email i will send you some pics it wont hurt to look

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I'm currently in a similar position.

Finally decided to trade in the brilliant VTS I have for a 172/182.

I argued with a salesman at Renault Newcastle that the silvers were different, he wouldn't have it and had to look it up to prove me wrong. Pillock.

The 182 is a flatter, duller silver. 172 is brighter and has a very subtle blueish hint to it.

I also can't decide between a last of the line silver 172 or an arctic blue 04 182.

Not in any real hurry. But there's a 53 reg silver 172 near me going for £8499 on 34k miles. I'd go for it but I'm a bit put off by the 36k service being imminent.

I just think the silver in the 172 looks brilliant. The whole car shouts class and instant appeal.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Chris1.4RT said:
I'm currently in a similar position.

Finally decided to trade in the brilliant VTS I have for a 172/182.

I argued with a salesman at Renault Newcastle that the silvers were different, he wouldn't have it and had to look it up to prove me wrong. Pillock.

The 182 is a flatter, duller silver. 172 is brighter and has a very subtle blueish hint to it.

I also can't decide between a last of the line silver 172 or an arctic blue 04 182.

Not in any real hurry. But there's a 53 reg silver 172 near me going for £8499 on 34k miles. I'd go for it but I'm a bit put off by the 36k service being imminent.

I just think the silver in the 172 looks brilliant. The whole car shouts class and instant appeal.

thats veary true mate thats why i want a 172 not a 182