ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ph1 New alloys and CF bonnet

16v
Let us know what you guys think!
PICT0013.gif

PICT0009.gif

PICT0008.gif

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0012.gif
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n218/artur69uk/PICT0012.jpg

PICT0015.gif

Thanks for looking

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Not a fan of the CF bonnet as it is too stark a contrast IMO. But the Superleggs' look mint.

Another 'criticism', although I would say it was constructive would be to paint the trumpet black and add a very fine silver mesh to the end of the air feed to simulate a fog light as it looks a little 'Yin and Yan' at the mo'.

Overall though, It looks superb.

RS Meg 175
nice one mate! looks sweet! how dare you take my idea with the sticker lol
still up for selling me the wheelios after ;) lol

jimmers old carbon bonnet ?

does look mint though, how much is it lowered by ?

dunno if you answered my other post but do you have hid's ?

very nice mate, how much weight does a cf bonnet take off?

some Ph1 172's had an aluminium bonnet, which is lighter than the carbon fibre ones. I was tempted to fit a carbon one to my old car until i realised i would be adding weight on! lol

Audi TT 225
Oh god I've so got to get me one of these! I want I want I want!

Fubar any way to tell if its ally? Think mines a fat boy tho hehe

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Oh god I've so got to get me one of these! I want I want I want!

Fubar any way to tell if its ally? Think mines a fat boy tho hehe
Remember how you used to check your cans for recycling, whack it against a fridge door seal.

The easiest way to check if your ph -quick has an ally bonnet is the weight of it, just get the edge of it in your hand (don't drop it !) if it's light it's ally if not then it's not, simple really lol.

Trust me you will notice if it doesn't weight anything - if so ally bonnet, nice one !

With regard to the above car, i love the wheels, I think they look good, I don't like the bonnet though.

BMW E46 330i Touring
A magnet won't stick to the alloy bonnet.

Looks good mate, think I'd lose the skirt stickers as it's adds a 'comical' edge to a mean looking car. Also reckon it would look better either being both fogs in or out... But that's me being picky.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
as len beech said i think, sort some mesh for the fog hole, loose the cliosport sticker or move it up a few mm as its too low,

then get the mirror base mounts sprayed silver too, other than that it is one very nice car, very nice, again nice to see something other than turini's

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i was very tempted to get one on bit but as mentioned it would be adding weight, plus after seeing this i dont think id like it.

Ph1 172
awsome mate love the wheels really makes the car. How much is yours lowered by the way just out of interest?

Golf R/Leon FR
nice fella
liking the wheels, not sure i like the CF bonnet. Maybe with darker wheels and badges :)

Check if the bonnet is an alloy one though would sell easily on here

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
nice.

If i was bein picky i'd suggest the anthrcite superlegs would look better and the sticker whould be a tiny bit higher!

Then it would look like Smokey's old car.

Lots of Alfas
nice.

If i was bein picky i'd suggest the anthrcite superlegs would look better and the sticker whould be a tiny bit higher!

Then it would look like Smokey's old car.

I was just thinking that, what ever happened to Smokey??