ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ph2 rear exhaust mount

Tungy
That big gay square rubber thing that the backbox hooks onto on a 172 ph2. Rachels has broken. Does anyone know the price of a enw one and part number? Do you have to buy the whole bracket or can you just get the rubber?

Thanks Brad

Da

Less
New bracket I believe, about £15 - £20 from dealers. Haven't got the PN to hand but do a search :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
I have just ordered a non genuine one of these, going to see what the quality is lie, but its only a tenner!

H22A7 Accord Type R
loosen the existing bracket, feed some decent cable ties around it, tighten it up, pull the cable ties tight around the exhaust, job sorted, never bother you again lol!! I HATE that mount with a passion!! I noticed Vickys exhaust just sits on the base of the rubber mount too.......pish

R

Rachel Anne

that is the bracket but the piece of metal that is attached to the exhaust and the bracket has broken off! leaving a nice thumb sized hole in my exhaust!

Lots of Alfas
You have to buy the whole bracket which includes the rubber star mount, replace the centre one at the same time as the rear relies on the middle to be just as strong.

Rear bracket 7700424339 £17.35 plus vat
Centre mount 7700424341 £6.50 plus vat

Tungy
Thanks guys. She is getting it sorted now. Just needs the hook welding back onto the zorst. Me or my dad should be able to do that.