ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 phase 1 steering wheel

911 GT3, 320i, M3
Does anyone know if the standard 172 phase 1 steering wheel is the same as other similar age clio?

Mines knackard and I've seen a few standard Clio ones for reasonable money on eBay, they look the same but I could be missing something.

Last edited:
MikeyK18 refurbs em for £100 but you'll need to send him your wheel. Or you can pay £130 and he'll send you 1. I had mine done with silver stitching which looks really good, wish I'd asked him to stitch a centre line on aswell like on the new 197/200's!

^
I have one that he had re-trimmed, top job. I can deffo recommend getting one, so much better than the poxy standard one.

Storm Grey 200
web.jpg

PH1 172 Sport
Keep putting off getting one of these off Mikey, he must be getting pissed off with me constantly asking him about it! Might get one next month when i get paid!

Keep putting off getting one of these off Mikey, he must be getting pissed off with me constantly asking him about it! Might get one next month when i get paid!
Get one off him, it's a very good job.

If your going trax you can look at the one on my car.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
the airbag isn't the same on other ph1's, the horn is on the left stalk so you don't get the buttons on the wheel and consequently the bag doesn't have holes to fit over them.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
What's the best way of contacting MikeyK18, pm I guess?

Need to get mine retrimmed, too. Just starting to go after 117k.