ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 slayer.

I think some people know him..however i dont. Hes the one with the MG ZS isnt he? Did you feel flattered that he thought your car was a 172?

-Rob

VW Transporter 174

Tom

I knew your motor was a 172 wanna be but when i spoted the cliosport sticker i just couldnt resist having a little fun :D. Its given me the idea of getting "death cards" printed so you know who you have been slain by;)

Now if i had known Jas was going to brands id have waited around for some action:devilish:

Slayer

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by 172 slayer on 06 May 2003

Tom

I knew your motor was a 172 wanna be
i didnt!

and as for you slaying me i dont remeber that unless you slay parked cars mate!

;););););););););););););););););););)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Slayer I have an ickle 400cc pop pop motor bike, ya wanna play ?

I will give you a half mile head start as well ? Then we can find some twisties and you can play catch up !!! :D

VW Transporter 174

the only time the slayer gets past is when hes going the other direction !!!!

Thats funny,i wasnt going in the other direction that time on the Pitsea flyover when i see that big dent in ya off side rear wing ;)

Ill cut a deal with the Essex posse,If any Cliosport stickered car (excluding Mr Read) slays me this summer ill promise to join the club and drive about with a cliosport sticker in me rear window for a month. :D

Slayer

VW Transporter 174

"Why do you feel the need to report all you so called slayings? !!!"

Hello GTI girl

If you mean in a general sense i dont ,theres many that i dont mention because i dont feel their cars- 16v ect are not comparable with mine.

If you check my posts you with also find if a Clio is as good, ill say so just in the case of the cup and the 172 on the a127 the other week.Nothing bores me more then when people start quoting car magazine figs so i try to give some "real world" experiences from a non Clio owner to give another perspective.How many people on here use to slate the VTS before Craggy showed what it could do?Its a sad fact of life that many people like talking about so called "street racing" and battles with other cars,you only have to look at the ZR180 vrs 172 thread to see that with over 1000 page views.At the end of the day this can only be good for the forum as it creates discussion and keeps the forum lively, which as someone from Admin you would want to happen.Im sure sometime in the future ill get my comeuppance from a clio owner and i asure you cliosport will be the first to know as anyone that can beat me is worthy of mention in my books;)

Hope this clears things up

Cheers Slayer

mk2 172

daz, read my signature bit, and i agree with that also, racing posts are the mutts nutts! keep em coming

craggy

ps im not the only road warrior, theres a few of us he he he

BMW 320d Sport

LOL caught you out Slayer - Ive moved out of Essex but your original challenge was any Essex boys except me; well Im no longer from Essex so that means if I cane you, you have got to cough up the subs and put the sticker in the back! How about the Southend meet at the end of the month? Well ave it down to Basildon McDonalds and back again?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I have a 400cc engine, will you race me slayer, I have thrown down the gaunlet if your man enough youll pick it up. I have only 65bhp at the crank surely your car will make mince meat out of me. LOL :devilish: