ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 splitters?

bodied 172 Ph1
Hi all.

Quick question,
I have a 172 ph1, it did have a carbon splitter but it snapped, I'm thinking of replacing it with another carbon splitter or a cupra r splitter. What are peoples thoughts about the two? Where can I get a cupra splitter?

Car looks like this!
DSCF2471.jpg

Cheers.

Clio RS ph1
Very nice car! I`m not a big fan of the cupra splitter. So it would be a carbon one for me! I guess you can buy the cupra splitter at a seat dealership? There not very expensive I thought.

bodied 172 Ph1
nice one! Cheers!

This pic is nearly a year old, it is a bit lower now thanks to the AST's but I can't go much lower as I wouldn't be able to get to work, hence the old carbon splitter snapped!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
thats my old car lol, i only put the splitter on the week before you bought it haha,

hows she doing,

bodied 172 Ph1
ha, I wondered how long it'd take before you saw this thread! She's doing fine! AST's fitted and the Omex is on the way, need to repaint the door trims as its flaking a bit.

Had to send her into the body shop a few weeks ago as some silly 4x4 driver reversed into the rear quarter denting the rear arch around the fuel cap and drove off!!! And before you attempt to blame me Laura, It was parked and I was not in the car! All better now though! Some kind 172 owner in Stevenage saw and took the plate of the cow that did it, and I'm doing all that police stuff to get it sorted so I don't lose out!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
HAHA,
tbh its more joes car than mine, i just looked after it for a bit lol

im coming down xmas eve i think so bring her up to see me hehe, mines geting an omex too wooo