ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Steering Wheel Issues!

Iceberg 172
Wanna sell my wife's 2002 Silver 172 and now down to 2 last issues to mint it up!

Had all the wheels diamond edged to remove any kerb damage
Replaced the broken HID washer
Touched up the stone chips and lackered over them

Now I need to address the Steering wheel grips working loose (Well, one of them anyway)
Is this bad design or what? There is no way of just replacing them is there, and the local stealer want £300 for a new wheel. Anyone have a 172 MK2 wheel hanging about in perfect nick?

6 Disc Autochanger given up the ghost! It just searched all 6 discs and won't pull any out to play! Anyone had this problem?

Monaco Blue Mk2
You can get a genuine renault 6 disk alpine changer off ebay for about £25-£30 if it's that important?

Iceberg 172
I can't post in that section of the forum, but would be interested in the steering wheel if it's not too worn! 07739 800550

Yeah, watching a couple of autochangers now but already £43 plus postage. Is nothing cheap on ebay anymore?

wanting a 225or197
Im looking for a silver 172 of that year, PM me and let me know what your looking for, could save you doing it yourself..

Iceberg 172
_Rob_ said:
Im looking for a silver 172 of that year, PM me and let me know what your looking for, could save you doing it yourself..

ROB, you have been PM'ed!