ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Van

7.6cc :D

parked out side my office

if its not one, its gone to a lot of trouble having colour coding, wheels, spoiler, front wings, badges done.

Wish i had a camera with me.

Its just a diesel with the sport bodykit! Saw one in white which was filled with crap so looked lowered..like a cup racer!

-Rob

7.6cc :D

oh. this ones silver, and has writing all over it.

Why do companys go to that much trouble for their vans. Its only saddos like us that notice.

Well if it didnt look cool you wouldnt of mentioned it! As you say if its a company van i guess the whole point is to get noticed as its a moving advertisement board..stick a flyer on it!

-Rob

not a clio anymore

I think you could by it that way. The scary ones are the MG ZR vans that have the 160bhp engine

Quote: Originally posted by nonos on 30 January 2004

I think you could by it that way. The scary ones are the MG ZR vans that have the 160bhp engine
That MG was a van which didnt go into production. Its was made to show of the van range. Was faster than a Cupra R if I remember.

EDD

i saw a white clio van up in docklands the other day. it had cup wheels on and a 172 front end. Looked pretty smart actually.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

YES Renualt made a load of Vans with 172 kit on it, i remember reading it when they first came out.

So the chances are Jilly they havent done anything to it, it was done at the factory.

Anyone remember the Espace with a Renautsport 3.5 litre formula one engine in the back? If i remember rightly Eric Bernard used to show that off at Formula one races?:confused:

I saw that Espace last summer at a showroom on the Champs Elysee. It is quite impressive in the flesh...

Ford has done the same the same with a Transit from time to time...

big red bus

I wonna get a clio van, but the only do a 1.5d engine which would be too much too insure, and they dont do it in the colour i want (Black) !!! :cry:

not a clio anymore

The espace was also at goodwood festival of speed in 2002. Was quite impressive, especially when driven. It was quite surreal to hear that engine in an MPV. I have pics somewhere I am sure.

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 30 January 2004
Quote: Originally posted by nonos on 30 January 2004I think you could by it that way. The scary ones are the MG ZR vans that have the 160bhp engine[/QUOTE]That MG was a van which didnt go into production. Its was made to show of the van range. Was faster than a Cupra R if I remember.EDD

Nope. Local nail technitian has one near me. Its a blue mgzr with solid rear windows. Dont think its a 160 or owt. It has the flag logo on it but nothing underneath like the 160s do

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, I got the address off another forum Im on www.vx220.org.uk.

I have got 2 of these vans, both in silver with, full colour coded bodykit, 16" Oz superturismos, Eibach lowering springs, K&N Induction Kit and Superchipped to 105 bhp/ 195 lb torque...it goes quite well for a van.

I would post a pic If someone can tell me how?