ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 wings

Im thinking about getting 172 front wings and blending them into my bumper, i think it will look good as the wings will look even more flared combined with the slimmer bumper, plus, i couldnt be accused of having a fake 172!

Anyone work for Renault where i can get these cheap(er)? Anyone got a parts list for a 172/ Cup where i can find out the price please?

Thanks

-Rob

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Think there about £35 each...I was gonna get them, so i could hav 172 skirts...Proved to b to a pain in the ass!

What because of needing the bumper and skirts on top? I thought theyd be more than that! Got a part no.? Unfortunately if i walk into my dealership they havent got a clue unless i have one..

-Rob

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

was this ever done? came across this post when looking for information on doing the same except to a mk1

MERCEDES CLS AMG

o/s wing 7701473451 £51.31

n/s wing 7701473450 £51.31

These are on a discount code 03 which means a Renault franchise pay £30.79 for them off Renault UK ....... so tell em your trade and you may get em for £40 - £45 Rob.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 15 November 2004

o/s wing 7701473451 £51.31

n/s wing 7701473450 £51.31

These are on a discount code 03 which means a Renault franchise pay £30.79 for them off Renault UK ....... so tell em your trade and you may get em for £40 - £45 Rob.
Yeh sorry i get everything at trade prices...oops

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

lol, wish i could do the same...

not a total 172 look i want though, my standard front bumper looks pretty cool with the splitter, and full colour coding... i just want the flared arches and am willing to get skirts for a 172 to fit.