ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with 7inch exhaust

2005 Impreza WRX STI

THE CAR ALSO HAS A PIPER CROSS HIGH PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER WHICH GIVES YOU AN EXTRA 5BHP TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND CLEAR LEXUS BACK LIGHTS TO GIVE IT THAT TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOOK!!

WITH THE EXTRAS ADDED, THIS CAR MUST ME

KICKING OUT AROUND 190BHP!!!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST 172S AROUND!!

THE CAR HAS 17" FOX PREMIER CRYSTAL ALLOYS WHICH COST ME 1,250.00 AS THEY ARE A LIMITED EDITION. THESE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT TO OTHER ALLOYS AND REALLY STAND OUT, THEY LOOK FANTASTIC!! **BLING** **BLING**

Quote: Originally posted by Type_Mo on 17 July 2005

Fair play for being different

Im sorry but that is just lame. If something is tacky and tasteless then that is what it is. Different doesnt cut it.

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 17 July 2005

neil182cup and kotefey slow down sl*gging people of as im the one with the big exhaust stop being keyboard f**king worriers
hah! I remember you had a pretty unique steering wheel as well? Anyway lets not start the willy zorst debate again, think it lasted more than 10 pages last time!

Its your car mate, you do what you want to it, im just expressing my opinion. :)

Quote: Originally posted by kotafey on 18 July 2005

neil182cup and kotefey slow down sl*gging people of as im the one with the big exhaust stop being keyboard f**king worriers
hah! I remember you had a pretty unique steering wheel as well? Anyway lets not start the willy zorst debate again, think it lasted more than 10 pages last time!

Its your car mate, you do what you want to it, im just expressing my opinion. :)

Personally I dont think he should be allowed to own a Clio Sport or any other decent car. He should stick to 1.2 Corsas and the like.

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Flame Flame that Tw*t!!!

190 BHP please!!!!

MEMEMEMEMEME

I heard i need to spend 2.5k ish to get that from my 172 :(

Maybe some lights and a sticker???

Or some 7" rockets???

:p

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 18 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by kotafey on 18 July 2005

Personally I dont think he should be allowed to own a Clio Sport or any other decent car. He should stick to 1.2 Corsas and the like.
It seems a pity that it should happen to a car as idolised as the Willy, but thats just the (un)luck of the draw I guess. I can see why a few ppl got upset over it on this forum.

I dont particularly like the zorsts, but leave it out lads, at the end of the day it is his car and its not that bad, as it can be put back to standard if for example it was being sold and with absolute minimal cost (rear bumper, spoiler, wheels zorst). the car itself is in MINT condition from pictures and what Winston and others have told me. id rather buy a car like that in MINT consdition with a few changes than one thats going to cost a sh*t load in parts and labour elsewhere.