ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with blk 182 alloys.....

Brisol my lover..
Put these on at the begining of the summer just hadnt had enough time to post some pics...

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

easy to keep clean..

Brisol my lover..
Alright mr G. yeah would look good lower prob is ive got to use every day, wife and kids...you know what i mean.

COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
very nice! i have seen you car at cribbs asda a while back a few months i guess! looked cool!

VaVa
Doesn't do anything for me. Evey car I've seen on black wheels looks like its got the old black steelies on when moving. A nice bright silver wheels would have looked better imho.

Lionel Richie
lagerlout1 said:
Doesn't do anything for me. Evey car I've seen on black wheels looks like its got the old black steelies on when moving. A nice bright silver wheels would have looked better imho.

hum ok

IMG_0569.jpg

Yamaha R6
lagerlout1 said:

should've gone to specsavers..

looks splendid mate.