ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 with four Throttle Bodies

TOLD U........LOL

ill try to get pics of the one we did on a cliocup racer.......its in china, so ill try.

So it would cost roughly 2k for an extra 50bhp....... Suppose that aint bad... I bet no one will do it to their newish pride and joys though.

Rob, like sex!!!! only without the sex or the sex sounds......

I would do its first thing even IF there was a warrently, but sadly i dont have 2K. You could junk the running and emmision control on teh std engine,and get rid of that stupid FBW thus, eliminating many of the smooth running problems!!!

you can get throttle bodies from many manufacturers, they are not specific, only the manifolds are.

the best value is probably the weber alpha gold system which incs everything you need for just about 2k. Otherwise,you can source aprts from others such as SRE, Jenvey, puma, lumenition......etc etc etc.