ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Wont start "stuck"

Hello,
Went out last night for a drive all was fine parked it up for the night and now this morning it won't start at all,

My key won't even lock or unlock the doors now, when I go too turn the engine over I get a relay click but then it does nothing for the rest of the turns. I have no dash lights on my car the battery is reading fine tried too bump start and jump start it and nothing.
No lights or anything in the car works it's as though it has died.

So far I have tried all the fuses and all are fine and it's currently on charge now but don't think it will do anything. I'm at a complete loss at the moment I have no idea what it could be all I get is relay clicks.

My only guess is a emobiliser fault?..

Can anyone recommend anything?
Or anyone in the Wirral area recommend a mobile mechanic?

Thanks
Josh.

Volvo S60 T5
Bit of a longshot, look under the glovebox and you will find the uch , make sure the ignition is off, disconnect and then reconnect the three multi plugs to it.
Worth a try.