ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 wont start

renault clio 172
Fitted an air con delete last week all went fine, on saturday driving home in the dark i lost radio and lights and all dash lights came on so persumed it battery or alternator or alternator connection, double checked the live to alternator as i had to renew the eyelet found it was loose so re did it and much tighter started the car again but had it jump it and started fine but alternator still only charging 11v so i tighten the alternator belt abit more but now it wont start at all it turns over but wont fire it dounds like it trying too but wont could a bekt thats too tight stop it starting its not majorly tight still abit on slack when u push on belt another thing could be flooding do clio 172 suffer with flooding mine is abit lumpy poss over fuelling on idle but i been told this quite normal has anbody any advise please