ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172t Pics

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
;) yh i will take it off later wen i get it all polished up nice! trying to take it easy but that boost is so addictive! wow! really looking foward to rr day at bbpt! as for the pic wiv the header tank leaking its cause it woz to hot when i opened it!still looks gud though!;)

Last edited:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Martin. said:
speedo vids are required ...can you actually get traction before 4th gear?
iv having trouble getting gripp in 1st 2nd and somestimes third! loads of spin if i dont change up early!

Turbos.
Wow, now that is a big investment!

I think you're spoiling it with the big wheels, grille and gay blue lights. Should be either a track monster or stealth IMO... :D

Flame Red (172)
that's greatttttttttttttttttttttttttt mate......waiting for the vidsssss vidssssssssss vidsssssssssss...the car look perfect (don't worry about the grid..it's nice)...some sound clip..and clear vids.plzzzzzzzzzz......
this is a REAL BEAST..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
cliobuyer said:
Wow, now that is a big investment!

I think you're spoiling it with the big wheels, grille and gay blue lights. Should be either a track monster or stealth IMO... :D

ditto

ive been in this at the weekend, and it is mighty impressive! even though it could be alot better the conversion itself(i.e not using a log manifold!) otherwise its very very quick! accelerates in 4th like 172 does in 2nd!