ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17s or 16s?

Clio Sport 172
Guys amyone fitted 17s to their 172ff and left it at the standard ride height?

I want to get some new wheels and there is much more choice for 17s rather than 16s but I dont want to lower it etc....

Anyone fitted 17s?

If so how did it look...drive...any pics?

titanic killer
Tbh theres a few on here with 17s and look great like Karls one with megane wheels on and a iceburg one with matt black 17s multi spokes
all look nice dont no about standard ride height thou

Clio Sport 172
Thats the trouble with 17s i think it will look to HIGH....

Dont know what 16s to get...5 spoke, or mulitspkoe?

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
it will handle awful if you put 17's on withot lowering it on eibach sportlines or similar. mine was verging on dangerous before i lowered it!

Clio Sport 172
will 15s look to small?

I got the standard 5 spoke 16s on it at the mo and they look just right....

Last edited:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Why not leave the standard wheels on then?

I had my 16'' anthracite turinis fitted today to my standard suspension mk2 172 and they look great much better the standard OE 5 spoke wheels:)

Clio Sport 172
I do like the standard 16s, but i just want something different....hard to find a set Im really hooked on.....

I liked the anthracite turinis then the silver turinis then the anthracite 182 wheels..........now I dont know!!

ClioSport -01
17s all the way!!
DSC00165.jpg