ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 & 200

F56 MINI Cooper S
So today my Mum and Dad collected their new GW 200. Weather was nice so I gave my 182 it's weekly wash and wax then gave my dad a hand washing, polishing and waxing the 200. Cracking car I must say! Had a quick spin in it, feels really nice. Speedlines and Recaro's set it off really well! Was a lovely evening so me and my Dad set off out to get a few pictures of them together.

Going to order a Skoda splitter for mine this week, so will have that fitted hopefully next weekend. Then just spruce up my calipers with a lick of silver paint.

Anyway, here's a few pics.

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.gif

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

Cheers.

Jordi.

So today my Mum and Dad collected their new GW 200. Weather was nice so I gave my 182 it's weekly wash and wax then gave my dad a hand washing, polishing and waxing the 200. Cracking car I must say! Had a quick spin in it, feels really nice. Speedlines and Recaro's set it off really well! Was a lovely evening so me and my Dad set off out to get a few pictures of them together.

Was he dirty?

200 looks great.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I always thought the 200s were soooo much bigger than the 1*2s but looking at these photos, ive noticed that it really isnt that much bigger!

Nice cars anyways :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Does make the 182 look alot older I agree.

Still think the 197 looked better than the 200, but neither look as good as the 182...